When you choose employment at The Wilberforce School you are choosing to become part of a community of learners with a unique culture: faculty, staff, students, and parents coming together to pursue growing faith, rigorous scholarship, and deep friendships.
Our teachers and staff are gifted, called, and committed to the Wilberforce mission. They model the integration of faith and learning, and affirm the spiritual truths that our students learn at home and at church. At Wilberforce we believe in educating the whole student -- mind, body, and soul -- to form a vibrant community of learners. Our faculty are also the leaders of our community of learners, modeling our growth mindset philosophy, and inviting our students to join them in a lifelong love of learning.
Come and join our community of learners!
- Middle/Upper School Humanities Teacher
- Upper School Physics & Calculus Teacher
- Substitute Teacher
- Middle School Track Coach | Spring 2021 (Apr 1 - Jun 3)
- Middle School Boys Lacrosse Coach | Spring 2021 (Apr 1 - Jun 3)
- Middle School Girls Lacrosse Coach | Spring 2021 (Apr 1 - Jun 3)
- Middle School Girls Soccer Coach | Fall 2021 (Aug 23 - Oct 29)
- Middle School Boys Soccer Coach | Fall 2021 (Aug 23 - Oct 29)
- Upper School Boys Lacrosse Coach | Spring 2021 (Apr 1 - Jun 3)
- Upper School Boys Volleyball Coach | Spring 2021 (Apr 1 - Jun 3)
Teachers here are passionate about the subjects they teach, as well as the opportunity they have to influence the lives of our students. Leo Yoon, Middle & Upper School Head
Wilberforce is in compliance with federal, state, and local law in its belief and practice that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity. Accordingly, the school conducts its employment practices without regard to race, color, gender, ancestry, national origin, physical disability, mental disability, age, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local discrimination laws. The school’s equal employment opportunity practices extend to recruitment, hiring, selection, compensation, transfer, promotion, training, discipline, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. All employees are responsible for complying with the School’s equal employment opportunity policy. The school reserves the right to use religion as a bona fide occupational hiring criterion, due to the mission and nature of our school as a faith-based institution, and in full compliance with all laws. The school reserves the right established by New Jersey law to follow the tenets of its religion in establishing employment criteria.