Upper School students may now earn college credits.We are pleased to announce that Wilberforce students may now earn college credits while at The Wilberforce School. Through partnership with Cairn University, we have implemented a dual enrollment program whereby Upper School students may choose to receive college credits for Wilberforce School courses. These are courses that our students are already taking; therefore no additional academic work is required to obtain college credits. Through this program, college credits are earned through Cairn University, and are accepted at many colleges and universities (they are considered transfer credits). However, each college sets its own transfer criteria, so be sure to check their policies for specifics.
- What is Dual Enrollment?
- Which Wilberforce courses may be counted for college credit?
- How do you register for the dual enrollment program?
- How much does Dual Enrollment cost?
- Will college credits earned at The Wilberforce School be accepted at my child's college?
- Can I register my child for dual enrollment credits retroactively?
- Is additional work required to earn college credits?
- How do I receive certification for my child's college credits?