1. Submit an Online Application
. Be sure to choose Upper School International Student
from the grade level dropdown menu on the application form.
2. Submit Teacher Recommendations (included in the online application).
3. Sit for the Upper School entrance exam.
Students applying to the Upper School, including international students, are required to sit for the Upper School entrance exam. After your online application is complete, please contact our Admissions Director (609.924.6117
, or via email
) for more information.
4. Submit the following information to the Admissions Director: copy of passport page, immunization records, and official school transcripts for the past three years.
5. Participate in a student and parent interview.
The Admissions Office will contact parents to arrange an interview, via Skype if an in-person interview is not possible. All parents are required to read the following materials prior to the family interview:
6. Receive Notification of Admissions.
The Admissions Committee will notify families in a timely manner.
7. Return Signed Contract.
Following notification of acceptance, the family will be given a due date to confirm enrollment by submitting the signed Contract, and the Tuition Schedule with indication of payment method (along with a check for the Book Fee and Tuition Deposit).
8. Receive I-20 from The Wilberforce School, and apply for student visa.
The Admissions Director will provide the family with the I-20 issued by the school, along with instructions on how to obtain a visa to enter the United States as an F-1 Student.
When a class is full, applicants may be placed in a waiting pool for that class. If a slot opens up, students will be selected from the waiting pool to fill the open slot.
WE CONTINUE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS ON A ROLLING BASIS UNTIL ALL CLASSES ARE FULL.
Discrimination Policy: The Wilberforce School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at the school. The Wilberforce School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admissions policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.