International Student Program
The Wilberforce School at a Glance
- Private school in Princeton, founded in 2005
- Small class size (average 15 students) with exceptional academic standards
- Advanced curriculum that is taught one grade level ahead
- All Upper School classes are taught at an honors or AP level
- Excellent SAT and ACT scores, higher than national and regional averages
- English language immersion and one-on-one ESL support
- Study alongside American students in every class
- Advanced STEM and MATLAB classes, taught by former NASA researcher
- Support throughout the college application process
- 100% matriculation at four-year colleges
- Fine arts built into the core curriculum for all grade levels
- International enrollment limited to 15 percent of class size
- Beautiful campus, including grounds for track, cross country, basketball, swimming, and more
- Exceptional after-school programs, including STEM, debate, music, and more
- Ever-increasing selection of student-led extracurriculars
- International students are welcome to participate in all of the same activities as our domestic students
- Located minutes away from Princeton University
- Easy access to airports (PHL: 50 minutes, JFK: 90 minutes)
- Close proximity to New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington,DC
- Short commute to Columbia University, New York University, University of Pennsylvania, Rutgers University,
and many other prominent institutions
- All host families undergo a thorough application process, including criminal background checks, to ensure that students are in a safe and caring environment.
- Host families provide meals and transportation to school and extracurricular activities.
- Host families support their students’ academic success.
- Host families treat the student as a member of their family.
- Host families are matched with Wilberforce students close to the age of their own students.
- The Wilberforce School supervises arrangements frequently.