International Student Program
The Wilberforce School at a Glance
- Private school in Princeton, founded in 2005
- Small class size (average 15 students) with exceptional academic standards
- Advanced curriculum that is taught one grade level ahead
- All Upper School classes are taught at an honors or AP level
- Excellent SAT and ACT scores, higher than national and regional averages
- English language immersion and individualized ESL support
- Study alongside American students in every class
- Advanced STEM and MATLAB classes, taught by former NASA researcher
- Support throughout the college application process
- 100% matriculation at four-year colleges
- Fine arts built into the core curriculum for all grade levels
- International enrollment limited to 15 percent of class size
- Beautiful campus, including grounds for track, cross country, basketball, and more
- Exceptional after-school programs, including STEM, debate, music, and more
- Ever-increasing selection of student-led extracurriculars
- International students are welcome to participate in all of the same activities as our domestic students
- In-person and virtual options available
- Located minutes away from Princeton University
- Easy access to airports (PHL: 50 minutes, JFK: 90 minutes)
- Close proximity to New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington,DC
- Short commute to Columbia University, New York University, University of Pennsylvania, Rutgers University,
and many other prominent institutions
- All host families undergo a thorough application process, including criminal background checks, to ensure that students are in a safe and caring environment.
- Host families provide meals and transportation to school and extracurricular activities.
- Host families support their students’ academic success.
- Host families treat the student as a member of their family.
- Host families are matched with Wilberforce students close to the age of their own students.
- The Wilberforce School supervises arrangements frequently.
The Wilberforce School is committed to the health and safety of our community. We have successfully returned to campus this fall, with many new safety procedures in place. We are also serving families who will continue to learn from home with a blended learning approach. Find our full reopening and safety plan here.