BLOG: Consider This...
When students take the time to reflect on the kind of person they are and why, what emerges is a beautiful picture of each student’s values, strengths, experiences, and loves.
This past June, The Wilberforce School went on our first-ever mission trip to the Dominican Republic.
William Wilberforce changed history, and his Christian commitment, godly character, and civic involvement all serve as models for our students.
Reflections from one of our math and science teachers on how we can look at the world with infinite curiosity, celebrating our role in creation. Math emerges from the world around us and gives order to chaos.
Join us for school-wide gatherings throughout the summer months!
- Different Views on Technology Today
- Mathematics and the Infinite
- Reflecting with Rembrandt
- Chapel Speech: What Wilberforce Means to Me
- Community of Learners
- What My Apple Watch Taught Me about The Wilberforce School
- Narration is Formation
- Chapel Speech: Learning Freedom From Fear
- The True Happily Ever After
- Why I Hung a Photo of Shark Guts on My Wall: Joyful Discovery
- Daniel: A Great Role Model
- Glorious Remembering
- The Key to Generational Transmission: The Hebrews
- Stuffing Your Backpacks
- Education: The High Stakes Endeavor
- Mathematical Mindsets
- Audio Books for Summer
- Distinctively Christian Grit
- Summer Reading: Peak