As a school community, as families, and within our churches, we are privileged to be the hands and feet of Jesus to those in need throughout our community and world.
Three easy ways to evoke wonder in your children this Advent season from Dr. Karen Ristuccia.
A Letter from David Rowe, a senior dad.
Our Dean of Instruction, Dr. Karen Ristuccia, reflects on Summer Institute spent with faculty and staff at Wilberforce.
- Different Views on Technology Today
- Mathematics and the Infinite
- Reflecting with Rembrandt
- Chapel Speech: What Wilberforce Means to Me
- Community of Learners
- What My Apple Watch Taught Me about The Wilberforce School
- Narration is Formation
- Chapel Speech: Learning Freedom From Fear
- The True Happily Ever After
- Why I Hung a Photo of Shark Guts on My Wall: Joyful Discovery
- Daniel: A Great Role Model
- Glorious Remembering
- The Key to Generational Transmission: The Hebrews
- Stuffing Your Backpacks
- Education: The High Stakes Endeavor
- Mathematical Mindsets
- Audio Books for Summer
- Distinctively Christian Grit
- Summer Reading: Peak