Uniform Recycle and Book Return
We are truly looking forward to seeing you on campus on June 4-5. Whether you are visiting school to return books, pick through used uniforms, or clean out lockers, we want to ensure everyone's comfort and safety. To that end, we are asking families to sign up for 30-minute time slots. This will enable us to maintain standards of physical distancing and keep the number of visitors low at any given time. If you had already signed up for Locker Cleanout, we went ahead and signed you up for the corresponding 30-minute time slot. You do not need to take further action.
We ask families to follow these guidelines during their visit:
- Limit the number of visitors from your family.
- Please arrive no sooner than your scheduled time, and plan to leave campus by the end of the 30-minute time slot.
- For instance, if your time is 1:00 on Friday, arrive no sooner than 1:00 and leave by 1:30.
- Park in the gym parking lot. Tables will be set up on our back porch (facing the gym parking lot) for Book Return, Uniform Recycle, and Medication Pickup.
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others. We will allow a limited number of visitors on the back porch at one time.
- Please stay home if you are ill, have recently been ill, or if someone in your home is ill (for example, fever OR cough OR shortness of breath).
- Place all the books for one grade in one plastic bag.
- Seal the bag tight.
- Write your student's name and grade on the bag itself (so that your family is properly given credit for the return).
- For example, if you have students in Class One, Class Five, and 9th Grade, you would drop off three different plastic bags, each labeled with the student's name and grade. This will make the dropoff quick and make our processing of books efficient.
See the attached list of books that need to be returned for each grade level. After June 5, families will be contacted regarding unreturned books; charges may apply for missing or damaged books.
Contact Jee Park with questions about Book Return - firstname.lastname@example.org