At Wilberforce, parent involvement is an integral part of the school community. Throughout the year, Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) serves to support the school, hosting events that build lasting friendships, create memories, and foster a sense of fellowship. We hope that parents and caregivers will consider attending PTF events, such as the Parent Book Study (first Monday of the month), Parent Prayer (8:30am every Monday), PTF meetings (first Thursday of the month), and more. We desire to support our school through spiritual enrichment, community building, and service.
PTF meetings occur on the first Thursday of each month. This is a great way to meet other parents, hear from our head master and others about what is happening at Wilberforce, and learn how you can get involved. We also co-host many special events, such as Coffee & Conversations. Please watch the calendar for more opportunities!
PTF Governing Board
Chair: Kristy Reardon
Co-Chair: Nina Fitzgerald
Class Rep Coordinator: Angelina Shapoval
Service: Diane Uy and Tina White
Fundraising: Bev Reynolds
Community: Megan Dyal-Gallagher
Spiritual Coordinator: Priscilla Evans
Treasurer: Janine Edwards
Secretary: Brenda Rodriguez
Staff Liaison: Dayle Edwards
ParentsWeb (RenWeb) is our online system. Here you will be able to fill out online forms, register for sports and clubs, gain access to class-specific information, and update your contact information. You will also find the school directory on ParentsWeb.
- Login here.
- Select "Create New ParentsWeb account."
- Enter our District Code into the designated field.
(Wilberforce District Code: twf-nj)
- Enter your email address (the one your school has on file).
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Click the email link. Use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then, type in your desired password into the Password and Confirm fields.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log on to ParentsWeb (below are further instructions).
To access ParentsWeb:
- Log on to ParentsWeb.
- Enter the District Code (twf-nj)
- Enter your username and password. (If you have forgotten, please click on the link provided.)
- What are school hours?
- Do you offer transportation to and from school?
- Do you offer any after-care?
- How are parents notified of school delays and closures?
- What is your cell phone policy?
- What is your Admissions process?
School hours are 8:10am-3:05pm. Doors open in the morning at 7:45am.
Parents may pick up students before 3:15pm after school. If parents are late, a late fee is applied (for Lower School parents only). After 3:15pm, students are sent to after-school programs.
- Who attends Orientation?
- Why are there Parent-Teacher Conferences before school begins?
- Do I need to purchase school supplies?
For Lower School Orientation, both parents and students can benefit from seeing classrooms, meeting teachers, and hearing about our procedures. Siblings are welcome too.
For Middle and Upper School Orientation, both new and returning students attend. Parents attend separate information sessions, where they are able to meet or interact with parents and faculty.
For all Lower School students and Class 6 (E1-C6), conferences enable us to hear about your child, and are for you to learn classroom expectations. Teachers will contact parents to schedule a conference in late August. (Please note: conferences are for parents only; please make alternative arrangements for your children.)
LS students do not need any supplies or books; we provide all supplies needed for the school day.
MS students are expected to have their own writing utensils and filler paper. We supply books, notebooks, a student planner, and a binder with dividers.
US students are expected to supply their own materials: binders, notebooks, paper, writing utensils, etc. (A recommended list is shared prior to the fall.) We supply all curricular books, a student planner, and lend school laptops for Grades 11 and 12.
Students are expected to come to school healthy, well rested, and ready for class. To avoid infecting others, students should not be in school until they are symptom-free. If your student is staying home from school due to illness, please notify the school by calling or emailing the front desk. (Please refer to the student handbook for a list of symptoms.)
At Wilberforce, we are committed to building a safe environment for all students, particularly for those who have peanut and nut allergies. While we are not a nut-free school, we implement a series of procedures to reduce unnecessary risks. (Please refer to the Peanut and Nut Allergy Safety document in ParentsWeb.)
Many of our events are made possible with the help of our volunteers, such as GrandFriends' Day, Fine Arts Day, and more. Please contact Jee Park to learn more about how to get involved and earn Parent Service Hours.
Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people."