Welcome to the Wilberforce Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)!
If you are a Wilberforce parent or caregiver, you are part of Parent Teacher Fellowship. We hope you will partner with us as we seek to support our school through spiritual enrichment, community building, and service.
All parents are invited to attend PTF meetings, which take place on the first Thursday of each month. This is a great way to meet other parents, hear from our head master and others about what is happening at Wilberforce, and learn how you can get involved.
ParentsWeb (RenWeb) is our online system. Here you will be able to fill out online forms, register for sports and clubs, gain access to class-specific information, and update your contact information. You will also find the school directory on ParentsWeb.
- Login here.
- Select "Create New ParentsWeb account."
- Enter our District Code into the designated field.
(Wilberforce District Code: twf-nj)
- Enter your email address (the one your school has on file).
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Click the email link. Use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then, type in your desired password into the Password and Confirm fields.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log on to ParentsWeb (below are further instructions).
To access ParentsWeb:
- Log on to ParentsWeb.
- Enter the District Code (twf-nj)
- Enter your username and password. (If you have forgotten, please click on the link provided.)
Are you wondering...
What time does school start? How early can I drop off my student?
When should I keep my student home?
Who should I notify if I need to pick up my student early?
How can I get a message to my student during the day?
Check out answers to these and other frequently asked questions (FAQ). We update this page routinely.
Many of our events are made possible with the help of our volunteers. We post opportunities in a Google Form called "Wilberforce Volunteer Opportunities." We will adapt this form as our needs develop; you can fill it out throughout the year on multiple occasions.
Co-Chair: Nina Fitzgerald
Class Representative Coordinator: Angelina Shapoval
Service: Diane Uy and Tina White
Fundraising: Bev Reynolds
Community: Megan Dyal-Gallagher
Spiritual Coordinator: Priscilla Evans
Treasurer: Janine Edwards
Secretary: Brenda Rodriguez