Above Nav Container

Utility Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Button (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)


Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)


private school Princeton

Let's be deliberate about cultivating engaged, Christian leaders.

This year we have an incredible opportunity: a DOUBLE match. The board of directors has agreed to match all funds up to $300K. We also have a donor willing to match all funds up to $300K. That means all gifts given by Thanksgiving will be TRIPLED. Wilberforce is on a mission to grow and flourish. Currently, our tuition covers 78 percent of our operating costs. The Annual Fund raises the additional 22 percent needed to cover operating expenses. God has always provided for our school through the generous gifts of those who see the value in a Wilberforce education, and choose to invest.

This year we have unique challenges and additional expenses due to COVID. We estimate the 2020-2021 COVID cost to be $650,000. This year's Annual Fund is $550,000. Together, our full need is $1.2M.

COVID - $650K
  • Technical equipment
  • Additional hours for School Nurse
  • Tech support
  • Enhanced cleaning services & supplies
  • Tents for outdoor instruction
  • Hand sanitizing stations
  • Additional leave & substitute teachers for faculty who need to quarantine
  • Air purification

Annual Fund - $550K

  • 78% of our operating costs are covered by tuition. The Annual Fund covers the remaining 22%

private school Princeton