The Wilberforce School desires to admit students who are academically qualified and whose families believe in the mission and philosophy of the school regardless of their financial situation.
Please note: New families applying to Explorers One are not granted aid.
How to Apply
To apply for Financial Aid follow the steps outlined below. If you need further information, please contact our Admissions Office.
- Complete the confidential FACTS Grant & Aid Application
- Based on the information parents submit in the FACTS Application, FACTS provides the school with an independent, confidential assessment of a family’s ability to pay for educational expenses.
- To complete the application online, visit the FACTS website and follow the directions. Wilberforce School zip code: 08540. Applications include supporting tax documents which must be verified before the application is considered complete (this may take up to three weeks).
- Financial Aid Decision
- Wilberforce uses the FACTS assessment, as well as an assessment of the school’s own resources, to make a final decision about the level of financial aid offered by the school.
- The Wilberforce Business Office will share a tuition determination to the family of an admitted student.
Please take note of the financial aid due dates. If possible, we request you submit applications earlier than the deadline to expedite the process of assessing financial need and availability.
The Wilberforce School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at the school. The Wilberforce School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admissions policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.