Welcome to The Wilberforce School
There is something unique about The Wilberforce School. You can sense it when you walk our halls filled with fine art, laughter, and singing. You sense it as you listen in on conversations between faculty and students, or join a class steeped in lively discussion on the purpose of chaos or why we love. At Wilberforce, we are committed to purposeful stewardship of those formative hours students spend at school by being committed to discipling the mind and the soul. The fruit of this effort is joyful discovery, lasting friendships, and authentic faith.
As one of the leading private schools in the Princeton area, it is our goal to equip students to be leaders, and, like William Wilberforce, impact the culture around them. We invite you to learn more about who we are, explore our website, examine our curriculum, and visit our school. If you like what you see, please contact me. I look forward to meeting you and walking you through our admissions process.
Director of Admissions
- Honors Curriculum
- SAT Average: 1353
- ERB average > 90%
- All students participate in fine arts, theatre, music, vocal, and visual arts.
- Boys & Girls Middle School/Upper School Cross Country
- Boys & Girls Middle School/Upper School Soccer
- Boys & Girls Middle School/Upper School Basketball
- Middle School/Upper School Swimming
- Boys & Girls Middle School/Upper School Track
- Boys & Girls Middle School/Upper School Lacrosse
- 345 students
- 46 faculty members
- 62 churches
- 8:1 student-teacher ratio
- 51% faculty holding advanced degrees
- 25% seminary degrees
- 100% college matriculation
- Average class size: 16 students